1. Strengthens the immune system. The flavonoids & flavones boost other antioxidants, includlng vitamins C & E, to a more protective level.
2. Combats inflammation. Helps prevent tissue swelling which can lead to many debilitating diseases & conditions. Improves cell communication. The xanthones in mangosteen improve the body’s cell to cell communication to light disease from attacking & spreading. It also speeds up healing & repair.
3. Thwarts DNA damage. Xanthones have been shown to thwart DNA damage, lowering risks from carcinogens & mutagens.
4. Aids the lymphatic system. Helps the lymphatic system eliminate cell waste.
5. Keeps thyroid functioning optimally. Mangosteen’s energy boosting ability helps overcome low thyroid conditions.
6. Reduces insulin resistance. Xanthones can help normalize blood sugar levels.
7. Helps lower body fat. Balances cortisol which can stimulate fat deposits in various parts of the body.
8. Heals nerve damage. The anti-neuralgic & anti-inflammatory properties help repair cellular damage that causes neurological pain & discomfort, including diabetic neuropathy
9. Balances the endocrine system.
10. Favorably affects the balance of hormones & other neurochemicals produced by the endocrine system.
11. Aids body synergy. Mangosteen’s disease, microbial-fighting abilities & immune system-strengthening qualities empower the entire body.
12. Reduces hemorrhoids. Alleviates the pain & swelling caused by inflammation
13. Helps alleviate hypoglycemia. Counters fatigue brought on by low blood-sugar levels.
14. Relieves psoriasis. Xanthones can help detoxify the liver, which can cause psoriasis.
15. Helps heal lesions. Promotes rapid healing of topical wounds.
16. Reduces pain of carpal tunnel syndrome. Stops hand and wrist pain by reducing inflammation.
17. Relieves neurodermatitis. Mangosteen’s anti-inflammatory properties counteract this scaly & Itching skin disorder.
18. Helps prevent heart disease. Xanthones neutralize free radical damage which may play a role in the inflammatory process.
19. Strengthens blood vessels. Improves the flow of nutrients to the body’s cells.
20. Lowers LDL cholesterol. Since mangosteen inhibits free radical damage, it may help reduce LDL oxidation in the blood.
21. Reduces high blood pressure. Mangosteen’s ability to strengthen heart muscles & help you lose weight may lead to lower blood pressure.
22. Helps prevent arteriosclerosis. Mangosteen’s anti inflammatory effect may reduce plaque buildup in artery walls.
23. Helps overcome acid reflux disease. (GERD) Mangosteen’s antioxidants may help protect & repair the lower esophagus damaged by gastro-esophageal reflux disease (GERD). Its acid-suppression effects may reduce stomach content acidity.
24. Helps heal ulcers. Xanthones kill bad bacteria fungi & parasites, including H-pylori, the ulcer causing bacteria.
25. Relief for irritable bowel syndrome (lBS) Blocks IBS-causing serotonin in the digestive system.
26. Helps stop diarrhea. The anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial properties of the rind or pericarp can stop diarrhea.
27. Can relieve Crohn’s disease. The anti-inflammatory properties can prevent the malabsorption of vital nutrients by preventing damage to the wall of the small intestine.
28. May prevent diverticulitis. Can prevent infections in the pockets that form in the lining of the colon.
29. Boosts energy; improves resilience & increases stamina. Mangosteen’s nutrients provide needed energy.
30. Slows the aging process. Mangosteen’s regenerative nutrients & strong antioxidants keep cells operating optimally.
31. Helps prevent dementia & Alzheimer’s. Mangosteen’s flavonoids can stop simple memory loss.
32. Helps prevent kidney stones. The alkaline quality of mangosteen helps neutralize stone forming acids in the body.
33. Helps prevent Parkinson’s disease. Mangosteen’s antioxidant qualities prevent oxidation, a factor in Parkinson’s.
34. Reduces pain from arthritis. The anti-inflammatory effect can reduce pain.
35. Repairs damage from l,lSAlD use. Mangosteen has been shown to block the Hl & H2 receptors (histamine molecules linked to allergies & the production ol stomach acid naturally. its anti-inflammatory properties may reduce stomach acid & protect the stomach lining from acid damage.
36. Aids in eye function. The antioxidant abilities protect cells from the oxidative damage that leads to aging and disease.
37. Lowers fever. By fighting inflammation, offering immune system support & hydration, mangosteen can help fight fever.
38. Fights food poisoning. Xanthones can destroy Salmonella typhus.
39. Soothes sore throats Anti-inflammatory effect can offer relief.
40. Helps heal mouth & canker sores the natural antibiotic, antiviral & antifungal ability combats the pathogens that cause these sores.
41. Fights bad breath. Antibacterial properties help fight bad breath caused by bacteria.
42. Helps lessen migraines. Mangosteen can potentially correct abnormal serotonin functions in blood vessels that lead to migraines.
43. Relieves toothache pain. Anti-inflammatory effect can help relieve this pain.
44. Acts as a natural sleep aid. Helps balance hormones, which aids in balancing the sleep cycle.
45. lmproves ability to deal with stress. Helps balance hormones like cortisol, which is overproduced during stress.
46. lmproves mood & reduces depression. Acts as a “mood elevator” by correcting brain chemical imbalances.
47. Aids muscles and joint health. Pain can be reduced by the anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen
48. Helps clear acne & skin blemishes. The detoxifying & anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen can prevent & clear up skin problems.
49. Treats bug bites, burns & poisonous plant contact. When made into a paste, the anti-bacterial & anti-inflammatory properties can relieve pain & swelling.
50. Relieves sprained & strained muscles & ligaments. Mangosteen can be massaged onto skin for topical relief
51. Relieves stomach aches. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties relieve stomachaches caused by bacterial infections.
52. Relieves bronchitis, emphysema & pneumonia. Mangosteen’s anti-viral, anti-bacterial & antifungal effect can reduce the frequency of lung infections & other pulmonary diseases.
53. Works as a decongestant. Mangosleen’s anti-inflammatory properties help as a decongestant.
54. Helps prevent male infertility. Mangosteen’s anti-inflammatory & antioxidant strengths can counter infertility due to stress, pollution & free radical-related factors.
55. Helps prevent prostrate enlargement. The antioxidant punch of Mangosteen’s xanthones may be a powerful weapon in the fight against an enlarged prostate.
56. Relieves urinary difficulties. The rind from mangosteen can relieve cystitis (inflammation of the bladder), caused by a bacterial infection.
57. Offers a gentle laxative effect. Unlike harsh laxatives that irritate the bowel, it heals & unblocks areas of bowel restriction.
58. Minimizes PMS. Reduces symptoms of moodiness & inflammation.
59. Relieves menopause symptoms. Removes stress from the body & helps maintain adequate levels of estrogen, thus lowering the effects of menopause.
60. Reduces menstrual swelling. The anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen may counteract this bothersome side effect of PMS.
61. Reduces pain from fibromyalgia. Mangosteen exhibits a neurological pain reducing effect.
62. Reduces pain from osteoporosis. Mangosteen’s neurological pain-reducing effects can offer relief from osteoporosis.
63. Helps relieve asthma. Mangosteen’s anti-viral, anti-bacterial & antifungal effect can reduce the frequency of lung infections & other pulmonary diseases.
64. May prevent ADHD & food allergies. Studies have found a strong connection between hyperactive behavior & food allergies. Mangosteen stops antigen/antibody reactions. & reduces the body’s allergic reactions. lt may also help reduce lead in children’s bodies which is linked to ADHD.
65. Builds stronger teeth and bones. Mangosteen aids in the efficient conversion of sunlight to vitamin D.
66. Prevents gum disease. The anti-bacterial effect helps prevent gum disease.
67. Combat tuberculosis. Xanthones can over overpower the bacteria responsible for causing TB.
68. Reduces lactose intolerance side effects. Mangosteen’s anti-inflammatory ability can reduce side effects, such as bloating & abdominal cramps.
69. Helps prevent dysentery. Effectively fights Shigella, the bacterium that causes bacillary dysentery & the amoeba that causes amoebic dysentery.
70. Helps prevent multiple sclerosis (MS) Balances levels 0f tryptophan, serotonin and melatonin & prevents oxidative damage.
71. May thwart cancer. Xanthones have demonstrated anti-tumor properties in leukemia, liver, stomach & lung cancer, breast cancer & colon neoplasm’s.
72. Relieves Ankylosing Spondytitis (AS). Anti-inflammatory properties can relieve the cause of holes in the mucosa l membrane, strengthening the body’s defenses.
73. Helps prevent cystic fibrosis (GF). infections Mangosteen’s antioxidant & anti-microbial abilities may prevent excess mucus found in CF
74. Prevents lupus-related symptoms. Anti-inflammatory & autoimmune strengthening qualities can help lupus symptoms
75. Counteracts Mysthenia Gravis. Counteracts the symptoms of this auto immune disease by strengthening the immune system.